At Tekompaniet Swedetraders AB, hereinafter referred to as "Tekompaniet", we work to ensure that your personal privacy is protected in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. We therefore have a policy that determines how your personal data is processed and protected.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
Tekompaniet Swedetraders AB (556676-1598), P.O.Box 1172, 131 27 SE-Nacka Strand is the data controller for the processing of personal data that is carried out on the basis of this policy.
What is the processing of personal data?
Personal data is any kind of information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural living person. Typical examples of this are name, email address, social security number and telephone number, but also ip address and other traces you leave behind on the internet may constitute personal data about you.
The processing of personal data is all measures taken with this data – collection, use, storage, etc.
What kind of personal data do we collect?
We collect personal data that you provide when your company/you are registered as a customer, when you place orders, contact us, participate in competitions, subscribe to newsletters, participate in events or trainings, etc. This can include, for example, name, contact information, and payment information. If your company is a sole proprietorship, your social security number may also be processed, as this is your corporate identity number. It can also apply to images and audio recordings processed in computer – even if no names are mentioned, or different electronic identities (e.g. IP numbers) if they can be linked to a natural person.
Where is your personal data stored?
The data we collect is stored within the EU/EU Economic Area (EEA), in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and otherwise applicable data protection legislation. Any transfer of personal data is processed below under the heading "Who has access to your personal data".
How and with what support do we process your personal data?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To register you as a customer/contact person
- To create login data for e-commerce and other digital services
- To process your orders, deliveries
- To handle customer service matters and complaints
- To contact you in case of any problems with ordering and/or delivery
- To answer your questions and inform you about new, changed services/products/routines
- To manage bookings of events, fairs, trainings, subscriptions
In support of the above processing, we have the agreement we have entered into with you, for example by placing an order with us – in order to fulfill the same, we may need to process the personal data you provide to us in connection with, or prior to, the conclusion of such agreement.
- In order to be able to fulfil Tekompaniet's legal obligations in connection with purchases, consumer rights, as well as for administrative obligations, such as accounting and handling of tax matters.
- In our operations there are certain legal obligations we must fulfill. These can be found, among other things, in the Sales Act, the Consumer Sales Act, the Distance Contracts Act, the Accounting Act, etc. To fulfil these legal obligations, we may need to process your personal data.
- To send marketing offers such as newsletter, product catalog or other information/communication. Here we invoke legitimate interest where we have an ongoing or prospective business relationship but can also request your consent, e.g. when you sign up for newsletters on your own initiative.
- To send surveys, market research that gives you the opportunity to influence our offers and services. Here we invoke legitimate interest.
- To make follow-ups and for our sales & product development in order to improve our services and products. In cases where you do not wish to receive marketing and/or offers, please contact us at email@example.com Here we invoke legitimate interest and that we have a contractual relationship.
- To conduct and manage participation in competitions. Here we request your consent in that you choose to participate in a competition arranged by Tekompaniet.
These purposes aim to improve our services and to ensure that you as a customer are safe in your use of these, as well as to protect us from digital attacks or other crimes that may occur on the internet. The personal data we use in support of this processing is statistical data about how you use our service (what you click on, which products you choose to buy, etc.), geographical data through your IP address. For this processing, we have ensured that we use anonymized data as far as possible, or otherwise information that is not directly attributable to you as an individual. We believe that our interest in this part is legitimate and justified.
How long do we save your personal data?
We save your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the above purposes, until you withdraw your consent (if it has constituted our legal basis for the processing) or as long as we are legally obliged to do so.
What are your rights?
For personal data that Tekompaniet is the data controller, customers, visitors and activity participants must be aware of the following rights:
- The right to access their personal data, which means that they have the right to receive confirmation of whether personal data relating to how it is processed and, if so, also to access the personal data (so-called register extracts) and certain additional information about the processing.
- In some cases, the right to access their personal data in a structured, publicly available and machine-readable format and to have the data transferred from Tekompaniet to another controller without hindrance (so-called data portability).
- The right to rectification of their personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete. In some cases, they have the right to object to Tekompaniet's processing of their personal data and to request the rectification or deletion of their personal data.
- Where appropriate, if they have given special consent to certain processing, they always have the right to withdraw their consent.
- When processing on the basis of a so-called balancing of interests, they have the right to object to the processing at any time.
- The right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to direct marketing. In this case, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
- The right to have their data restricted if, among other things, they dispute the accuracy of the data, or if they object to the processing as described above, in both cases during the time that Tekompaniet investigates and checks their request.
- The right to lodge a complaint at any time about Tekompaniet's processing of their personal data or the exercise of their rights to the relevant supervisory authority (i.e. the Swedish Data Protection Authority).
- Customers and users who intend to assert any of their rights are requested to contact Tekompaniet with such request (see contact details below).
Tekompaniet has implemented technical and organizational security measures that protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration. These measures also protect the personal data of customers and users from unauthorised dissemination, disclosure, misuse or other processing that is contrary to applicable law.
We regularly monitor our systems to identify possible vulnerabilities and possible attacks. However, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that customers, visitors and activity participants send to us. There is no guarantee that personal data will be protected from unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction despite our physical, technical and administrative security measures.
Who has access to your personal data?
We never sell or exchange your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes. We do not transfer any data to recipients outside countries within the EU/EEA.
Tekompaniet may engage external partners to perform tasks on our behalf, e.g. to provide IT services, provide deliveries and warehousing or assist with the marketing or administration of press releases. The performance of these services may mean that our partners within the EU/EEA have access to your personal data. Companies that handle personal data on our behalf always sign agreements with us, before any transfer of the personal data takes place, so that we can ensure a high level of protection of your personal data also with our partners.
According to the Electronic Communications Act (2003:389), as last amended by SFS 2018:366, everyone who visits websites must be informed of what cookies are used for and consent to their use.
Different types of cookies, web beacons
- Our websites use three types of Cookies. The first type saves a file permanently on the visitor's computer, saving statistics about how many people are inside the web page and which browsers they use. The statistics can only be read as figures and are not linked to member subscriptions or equivalent information. This information is used to develop web page performance.
- The second type of Cookies is called session cookies. While the visitor is browsing a web page, this type of cookie is sent between the visitor's computer and the server in order to be able to link information, such as the presets the visitor has selected on the website. Session cookies are not permanently stored on the visitor's computer, but disappear when you close your browser.
- The third type is a statistics cookie that is set so that we know how many visitors the websites have.
- A web beacon is a small object that is added to a web page or email and allows the creator to check if the user has seen the content. Most often, a web beacon is formatted as an image and usually as a transparent GIF in size 1 x 1 pixels, but it also works to format as scripts.
- You can specify whether you want to accept cookies or not. Most browsers receive Cookies automatically, but you can change the settings so that they do not accept them or give the visitor a choice whether to accept or not. However, if the Cookie feature is turned off, the web and our services and products will not be able to be fully utilized.
- Most browsers allow you to block all Cookies. For more information about changing the settings for Cookies in other browsers, see the help menu in your browser.
- If you have any questions about Cookies, please feel free to contact us.
Det kan finnas länkar till andra webbplatser i våra digitala kanaler som vi inte har kontroll över. Om du genom en länk hamnar på en tredje parts hemsida gäller denna tredje parts integritetspolicy för eventuell behandling av personuppgifter. Tekompaniet ansvarar inte för sekretesskydd eller innehåll på dessa webbplatser.
Corporate number 556676-1598
Tekompaniet Swedetraders AB
131 27 SE-Nacka Strand, Sverige
Telephone +46 8 68 40 50 00